It’s not often hedge fund managers are willing to open up about their biggest successes and failures. But that’s what exactly what big names like John Paulson and David Tepper do in The Alpha Masters.
In her new book out today, The Alpha Masters:Unlocking the Genius of the World’s Top Hedge Fund Managers, Maneet Ahuja profiles nine of the hedge fund industry’s most powerful and successful mangers including:
- Ray Dalio, Bridgewater Associates,
- Pierre LaGrange & Tim Won, MAN Group/AHL
- John Paulson, Paulson & Co.
- Marc Lasry & Sonia Gardner, Avenue Capital
- David Tepper, Appaloosa Management
- Bill Ackman, Pershing Square Capital
- Dan Loeb, Third Point
- Jim Chanos, Kynikos Associates
- Boaz Weinstein, Saba Capital Management